Wednesday, November 7th
12:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Below are the eligibility criteria for participating in the Discover Brigham Poster Session. Abstracts will be accepted from Monday, June 4, 2018 at 12:00 PM to Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 12:00 PM. An abstract submission must be completed online through this link.
- Participation and eligibility will be limited to 100 poster presenters, the applicants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis if they meet eligibility criteria.
- Abstracts on any type of research are eligible for submission. Please select the category that most closely identifies your research, as locations will be assigned using this information.
- An author may only submit and present one poster. Communication with presenters will be primarily via email, please verify that the correct email address is given for the presenting author.
- The session will have electronic poster boards. Relevant instructions will be communicated closer to the event.
- Posters that have been previously presented at national meetings or other internal events are permitted.
- Abstracts MUST be limited to 200 words maximum. Anything longer will be truncated for print. Tables, charts, or graphics cannot be included.
- Authors must also provide a lay summary (NO MORE than 200 words) targeted for attendees without a scientific background. If applicable, include the clinical implications of your work in this summary.
- Authors MUST attest that their scientific and lay abstracts have been reviewed by Partners Innovation
- Must have a BWH affiliation.
- Must have your scientific and lay abstracts reviewed by Partners Innovation: If you are unsure of who your department licensing manager is, please visit the research navigator at https://partnershealthcare.sharepoint.com/sites/phrmportal/Pages/ContactsDirectory.aspx for the current list of licensing managers.
- All applications must be completed online and submitted through this link.
Poster Session Information
Wednesday, November 7th, 2018
Posters MUST be up by 11:30AM, presenters must be at posters from 2:30 – 3:30 PM
Academic rank of instructor or below, with a BWH affiliation.
June 4, 2018 – September 12, 2018 (11:59PM)