*Note: Mass General Brigham Employee Credentials Required to Login
What are the key groups to know?
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Center for Comparative Medicine (CCM)
How do I get cleared by Occupational Health for animal work?
Email Occupational Health Services for Medical Clearance
Where should I manage my data?
Researchers capture and manage data in many different ways:
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Systems
- All Researchers must create a LabArchives account:
- Brigham Quick Start Guide to Activation
- Quick Tips
- Guide to LabArchives and Animal Research
Where can I find other learning opportunities?
How do I view and manage my protocol?
Note: You must be listed on the IACUC protocol before beginning any work with animals.
- Insight is the protocol management system at Mass General Brigham. The Animals Module is for IACUC protocols. You can request access to Insight by submitting a Help Desk ticket.
- Access Insight
- Insight Use Guide
- Mass General Brigham IRB Website & IRB Policies
- For Principal Investigators:
- Create a protocol.
- Animal Research SOPs/Guidance
Will you be working with potentially hazardous chemicals?
- Brigham Department of Environmental Affairs
- Justin Silva, Lab Safety Program Manager
What training do I need?
- Learning Paths
- Required Training for Animal Users Fact Sheet
How do I order or import animals?
- Use the Bioware application to order animals.
- For questions, contact Procurement in the Center for Comparative Medicine.