What training do I need?
Where can I find other learning opportunities?
- Brigham Research Education
- Subscribe to the Education Newsletter
- Harvard Catalyst Education
What resources are available to support my research at the Brigham?
The Center for Clinical Investigation offers a wide range of services to support clinical research at the Brigham. Some of these services include:
- Protocol Design
- Biostatistics Support
- Operational Support
What resources are available to help with contracts and budgeting?
- Clinical Trials Office
- OnCore (Clinical Trial Management System)
- Budgeting Resources (including Medicare Coverage Analysis)
Where should I manage my data?
Researchers capture and manage data in many different ways:
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Systems
- All Researchers must create a LabArchives account:
- Brigham Quick Start Guide to Activation
- Quick Tips
- Guide to LabArchives and Clinical Research
How do I view and manage my IRB protocol?
Note: You must be listed on the IRB protocol and delegated the appropriate responsibilities before beginning any clinical research.
- Insight is the protocol management system at Mass General Brigham. The Humans Module is for IRB protocols. You can request access to Insight by submitting a Help Desk ticket.
- Access Insight
- Insight Use Guide
- Mass General Brigham IRB Website & IRB Policies
- For Principal Investigators:
- Create IRB protocol
- Manage existing IRB protocol
How can I conduct my research in accordance with federal and institutional policies?
- Mass General Brigham Quality Improvement Program
- Logs/Templates for Study Management
- Regulatory Binder
- Trial Registration Information
- Investigational New Drugs (INDs) and Investigational Devices (IDEs)
- Massachusetts Controlled Substances Registration
How do I use Epic to bill properly?
- Brigham Clinical Research Patient Care Billing Toolkit
Are you doing cancer research?
- Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
- Protocol Management Systems