- This event has passed.
MGB HRA Education: Study Team Data Management and Internal Quality Assurance Plans
March 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This course is for investigators and all members of the study staff. It covers essential information regarding study team data management and internal quality assurance plans. Course content is based on the ethical conduct and oversight of human research, Good Clinical Practice Guidelines, federal and state research regulations, and institutional research policies. Although many research teams require this comprehensive course as part of onboarding, it is also a great refresher for experienced members of the study team to ensure they are aware of the most current research regulations, institutional policies, and best practices for conducting research.
Sample of Topics:
- Basic information
- Typical data management and Quality Assurance (QA) plans-Case studies
- Developing internal data management and a QA plan
- Available Tools
- Policies, Regulations, and Resources
- Pamela Richtmyer – Director, MGB Human Research Affairs Compliance & Education Office
- Kathy Vernovsky – MGB Human Research Affairs Compliance & Education Office
- The Study Team Data Management and Internal QA Monitoring Plans training will be offered monthly through the MGB Human Research Affairs Compliance & Education Office. Future dates can be found here.
**This session will be held virtually. The link will be sent to those who register with a BWH/MGB-affiliated email address ~1 day prior to the session**