MGB HRA Education: Writing a Clinical Research Protocol
March 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
This course is for investigators and all members of the study staff involved in writing a clinical research protocol. Course content is based on the ethical conduct of human research, Good Clinical Practice Guidelines, federal and state regulations, and institutional research policies. Although many research teams require this comprehensive course as part of onboarding, it is also a great refresher for experienced investigators to ensure they are aware of the most current research regulations, institutional policies, and best practices for writing a clinical research protocol.
Sample of Topics:
- Basic information on protocols
- Required Content for Protocols
- What do to consider after the protocol is finalized
- Pamela Richtmyer – Director, MGB Human Research Affairs Compliance & Education Office
- Kathy Vernovsky – MGB Human Research Affairs Compliance & Education Office
- The “Writing a Clinical Research Protocol” training will be offered monthly through the MGB Human Research Affairs Compliance & Education Office. Future dates can be found here.
**This session will be held virtually. The link will be sent to those who register with a BWH/MGB-affiliated email address ~1 day prior to the session**