Do you work at the Brigham? Still looking for a specific resource?
Amount: $10,000 Maximum
This mechanism provides funding and limited BRI staffing to support programs and events that are designed to build relationships and foster new collaborations within the BWH research community. Examples include but are not limited to hosting research talks/symposia, workshops, poster sessions and networking events.
Requests must outline targeted research communities as well as anticipated outcomes and impact on future research efforts in this field. Events and programs designed to further interdisciplinary or interdepartmental research will be given priority.
• Requests in the amount of up to $10,000 will be considered.
• Funds will be awarded on a competitive basis
• Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
• Applications will be evaluated and prioritized by BRI leadership
• The BRI is under no obligation to spend any or all the funds available to this mechanism and projects may be partially funded
• Funded activities must be completed within six months of the award date
Requests must outline targeted research communities as well as anticipated outcomes and impact on future research efforts in this field. Applications with a collaborative aspect will be given preference.
Full Applications (rolling basis) should be submitted electronically via this link and must include the following: