Excited to announce that we are planning for an in-person poster session this year. Attendees can explore science and innovation, ask questions, and create connections with Brigham researchers.
We are expecting 100 posters, so be sure to set aside some time to explore and appreciate all the hard work that went into them! The research you will see that day range from basic to translational to clinical to population science from departments and divisions from across the hospital.
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Poster Session Time: Please hold Nov 1, 2022 from 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM on your calendar. We will notify poster presenters on the exact timing they will be presenting once posters are reviewed by our committee.
Set-up Time: Poster upload information will be provided on a later date.
Location: Planning for in-person at the Brigham main campus, unless COVID restrictions prevent us.
- Limited to those ranking Instructors and below (including fellows, students, and staff) with a BWH affiliation.
- Presenting author must be a BWH employee, presenting Brigham research, innovation, or discovery projects.
- Discover Brigham is a public event.
- Participation and eligibility will be limited; abstracts will be accepted on a first come, first served basis if they meet eligibility criteria.
Submission Deadline: September 6, 2022 at 11:59 PM
Submission Link: https://form.jotform.com/221785071964059
Brigham Presenter Information & Demographic Questions
- First and Last Name
- Pronunciation of First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Brigham ID Number
- Gender Identity (check all that apply, optional)
- Ethnicity (check all that apply, optional)
Brigham Title, Department, Division Questions
- Brigham job title
- Academic rank
- Department (check all that apply)
- Division (optional)
- Twitter (optional)
- Website (or LinkedIn) (optional)
- Email Address Publicly Shared (Yes or No)
- What type of research are you doing? (Check all that apply)
- Clinical Research
- Basic Research
- Population Health
- Digital Health
- Health Equity
- Is your submission related to women’s health, sex differences and gender biology?
- Research Categories (please select the category that most closely identifies your research as locations will be assigned using this information.)
- Biomedical imaging
- Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders
- Clinical Research
- Global Health
- Infectious Diseases
- Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology
- Lung Research
- Musculoskeletal, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Trauma
- Neurosciences, Mental Health and Psychiatry
- Nursing Research
- Patient-Centered Outcomes/Comparative Effectiveness
- Regenerative Medicine
- Women’s Health, Sex-Differences and Gender Biology
- Abstract Title
- Principal Investigator (PI)
- Scientific Abstract (200 words or less)
- Plain Language/Patient-friendly Abstract (200 words or less)
- Clinical Implications (40 words or less)
- Applicable Poster Tags
- We may use departments and divisions as the primary way of organizing our posters, however, we also want to make them searchable and filterable (these will appear as ‘tags’ on your poster, so please select ALL THAT APPLY.) This will also help us organize our posters in the future and provide us with information to help promote your posters on social media and in our research communications.
Post Submission Information
- Relevant instructions will be communicated closer to the event.
- An author may only submit and present ONE poster, but may be co-author on multiple posters. Communication with presenters will primarily be via email, please verify that the correct email is given for the presenting author.
- Posters that have been previously presented at national meetings or other internal events are permitted.
- Abstracts will be reviewed in advance of the meeting and the top abstract(s) could be selected for the “Brigham Research Institute (BRI) Research Excellence Awards” or “Connors – Brigham Research Institute (BRI) Excellence Awards in Women’s Health and Gender Biology.” Winners will be acknowledges at the award ceremony at Discover Brigham. There will be no live judging at the event.
- Your abstract will be sent to Mass General Brigham to be reviewed for any intellectual property issues. They will contact you directly with any questions.
Any other questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org