Harvard University and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research have purchased a subscription to Nature Masterclasses.
Nature Masterclasses is an online platform by Nature Research (Springer) that offers courses and modules relevant to research, publishing, and grant writing. Anyone with an active HarvardKey – faculty, staff, trainees, and students – may freely access this resource during our subscription period (now through February 27, 2024).
The courses include the following:
- Scientific Writing and Publishing
- Effective Collaboration in Research
- Managing Research Data to Unlock its Full Potential
- Narrative Tools for Researchers
- Focus On Peer Review
- Persuasive Grant Writing
- Networking for Researchers
- Advancing Your Scientific Presentations
- Data Analysis: Planning and Preparing
- Data Analysis: Conducting and Troubleshooting
- Interpreting Scientific Results
- Finding Funding Opportunities
- Experiments: From Idea to Design